PUTIN IS IN TROUBLE- TURKEY SUSPECT THAT RUSSIANS BOMBED THEIR GRAIN DEP... This was made by Terrorussia, I wrote on My twitter after when Ukraine hit two navy from Terrorussia, and I am sure not only in Black Sea, Terrorussia will use african nearbye sea countries to attack Western ships, and Wagner and KGB will, NATO could and can still do and change it by helping to Ukraine to win until end of October, otherwise long war will eat NATO's power.

This was made by Terrorussia, I wrote on My twitter after when Ukraine hit two navy from Terrorussia, and I am sure not only in Black Sea, Terrorussia will use african nearbye sea countries to attack Western ships, and Wagner and KGB will, NATO could and can still do and change it by helping to Ukraine to win until end of October, otherwise long war will eat NATO's power.

Comments